Global Vision for Academic Services provides a range of professional services for qualified students who wish to study at British universities. We help students throughout the application process from the minute they decide to apply until they are settled at their university. We also give comprehensive advice concerning all aspects of living and studying abroad. Our excellent links with universities and English Language Colleges, Centres and schools ensure that your application is processed in the quickest possible time and you receive all related details concerning your application.
Range of Services Offered to Students by Global Vision:
- Counselling services to applicants (Universities, Colleges & English Language Centres).
- Interviewing facilities on premises.
- Pre-departure briefing meetings for students.
- Assistance with students’ visa requirements (if applicable).
- Assistance with students’ travel arrangements.
- Provide placement tests for English language ability.
- Provide suitable accommodation for students with a host family, or a boarding school (for students joining English language Centres), and on-campus accommodation (for students joining Universities).
- Placing students at a suitable partner English Language Centres to meet the entry-level English language requirements for the University from which the student has a conditional offer.
- Coordinating with students for further studies in partner institutions.
- Successful academic cooperation links have been established between Global Vision Academic Services and the following reputable Universities and English Language Centres.